You can be successful with the right plans in place!
Give your ideas life so you can clearly communicate with your audiences.
- Are you struggling with nailing down the direction of your business?
- Do you have a hard time determining what to say to your audiences?
- Do you wish you could find what you need to plan and execute without spending hours on Google or Bing?
Let's be honest. You are still struggling and wishing because you don't know where to begin to get from Point A to Point Z. You have no directions on how to get from where you are to where you want to be. Trust me, I've been there.
I launched Wright Relations in February 2014 because I had lost my job and wanted to be my own boss. Unfortunately, I had no direction, and for the first three years, I jumped at whatever looked like it fit my business. It wasn't until I lost a major project that I realized I really needed to do things differently and not engage in fraudulent activity-- you know, pretending you're able to maintain that workload and handle all this business but you honestly can't and have no clue how to manage!
You CAN do it! You just need a roadmap that takes you from A-to-Z and all points in between!
I developed a program so that entrepreneurs don't have to go through what I went through and do not have to struggle and wish they could effectively communicate with their audiences.
You will learn:
- The various types of plans needed for your business to enhance its brand
- What a brand audit is, why you need one, and how to complete it
- Why communications and planning are necessary for your business and how they help achieve growth and monetary goals
- Why it's important to set goals for your organization and how to think through your business activities in a way that ensures your actions align with who you say you are
- How to develop communication and strategic plans to help increase brand visibility
- The best way to communicate with your audience(s) in ways that reflect your core values, mission, and vision
- How to develop a content creation system that helps you maintain consistency
- How to evaluate your activities for effectiveness and efficiency
By the end of this program, you will be able to create your own strategic, communication and social media plans and a process for evaluating the success of your business based on your goals.
This course is for you if
- You're tired of spinning your wheels on how to achieve your goals
- You are ready to level up and take your business to new heights
- You are a DIY entrepreneur who needs the tools and resources to create an effective, efficient, clear plan of action
This course is not for you if
- You are not ready to make an investment in your learning and development
- You feel you know all there is to know about planning
- You are uncoachable
Ready to Brand Yourself the Wright Way?!
ENROLL TODAY! Class begins March 15.
When you enroll, you receive more than $1,000 in bonuses, including...
- Business templates not included in the course modules
- Editorial Calendars
- Holiday promotional calendar
- Recordings of all classes
Ready to pay in full?
When you pay in full, you'll get access to a LIVE Q&A to provide additional guidance and resources.